Hotel Rooms for Healthcare Workers
We are currently offering discounted rates for healthcare and essential workers who need a place to stay and self-isolate during this time. Whether you’re travelling from out of town or need a safe place to stay away from your household so you can continue to work; your health and safety is our top priority when you stay at our hotels.
Our featured properties have all the amenities you need, including the ability to order contactless food delivery right to your hotel room door. Better yet, choose to upgrade and stay in one of our well-appointed suites with kitchenettes, providing you with everything you need to cook a comforting meal in your home away from home.
In order to ensure your safety, all rooms booked using this rate are self-serviced to limit your interaction with hotel staff. Should you need anything though, our friendly reception staff will be available to assist you by phone.
We have hotels located in Vancouver, North Vancouver, Victoria and Nanaimo - giving you plenty of options to choose from and a range of budgets.
See below for our discounted rates
Lower Mainland Hotels
- Healthcare or front line workers: $89.00 per night (single occupancy)
- Self isolation: $99.00 per night for 14 days
- Healthcare or front line workers: $89.00 plus taxes, per night.
- Self isolation: $129 plus taxes for suite, 14 days minimum
- Healthcare or front line workers: $85 per night -1 king bed or 2 queen beds
- Parking discounted at $15 nightly
- Self isolation: Weekly rate is $800 plus taxes per week for 1 king bed
- Healthcare or front line workers: $89 per night. Upgrade to a kitchenette unit for $99 per night.
- Self isolation: $119 per night for 14 day self isolation. Ability to upgrade to a kitchenette unit for $134 per night.
Vancouver Island Hotels
- Healthcare or front line workers: Up to 15% off regular rates
- Self Isolation: Up to 15% off regular rates
- Healthcare or front line workers: Up to 25% off regular rates
- Self Isolation: Rates starting at $75.00 per night
- Healthcare or front line workers: Up to 30% off, starting at $75.00 per night
- Self Isolation: Up to 30% off, starting at $75.00 per night
We are proud to offer you a wide range of hotels that suit any budget, across the Lower Mainland and Vancouver Island. For more information and to discover your options, visit our hotels and resorts page where you can find everything you need to plan your trip.