Pacific Centre - Archive
- 700 West Georgia Street
- V7Y 1B6
Pacific Centre is a shopping mall located in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. It is operated by Cadillac Fairview Corporation. Based on the number of stores, many of which are underground, it is the largest mall in Downtown Vancouver with over 100 stores and services. Anchor stores include Sears and Holt Renfrew, SportChek and Coast Mountain Sports among numerous other shops.
The mall is also connected to The Bay department store, Vancouver Centre Mall, two SkyTrain transit stations, and the Four Seasons Hotel, a 385-room luxury hotel.
In 2006-2008, the mall underwent a major renovation project, with the construction of a new Holt Renfrew store, a new food court and common area updating. Security for the centre is provided by Concord Security and heating is provided via underground pipes from Central Heat Distribution.
The City of Vancouver has approved an expansion of Pacific Centre, including retail premises that will extend to the street on both sides of West Georgia Street, and a link connecting the shopping centre to the new Vancouver City Centre rapid transit station on Granville Street. The link opened in the summer of 2009 in conjunction with the opening of the Canada Line.
New retailers for Pacific Centre are British Columbia's first Apple Store, an H&M flagship store, Teenflo, Browns shoes, Coach, Miss Sixty, Energie, and Hollister.
Hotels near Venue
- Georgian Court Hotel Downtown Vancouver BC Canada
- Hampton Inn Hotel and Suites Downtown Vancouver BC Canada
- Best Western Hotel Downtown Vancouver BC Canada
- Days Inn Hotel Downtown
Vancouver BC Canada
- Viva Luxury Suites Hotel Downtown Vancouver BC Canada
- Landis Hotel and Suites Downtown Vancouver BC Canada
- Robson Suites Hotel Downtown Vancouver BC Canada
- Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites North Vancouver BC Canada
- Grouse Inn Hotel and Suites North Vancouver BC Canada