BC Place Stadium
- 777 Pacific Boulevard
- V6B 4Y8
Nestled in the heart of one of the most beautiful, pristine, and active cities in the world, Vancouver, British Columbia, BC Place is a place where the community comes to live their dreams. As home to some of the greatest moments in BC’s sports history and future host of the 2010 Winter Olympic Games Opening and Closing Ceremonies, at BC Place, Big Dreams Live Here.
With great size, comes great versatility. Imagine, in just a few hours, BC Place can be converted from a football stadium packed with 60,000 screaming BC Lions fans to a concert bowl party for Madonna.
BC Place is also home to the province’s largest trade and consumer shows including the Vancouver International Boat Show, BC Home and Garden Show and Pacific International Auto Show. With major events happening over 200 days each year, BC Place truly is a place where dreams come alive.
BC Place provides the crucial link of bringing the province’s events and spectators together, while fulfilling its mandate of economic generation. Beyond the invaluable community benefit of events like the Vancouver Sun Run, the amount of economic impact generated by the venue by fiscal year end 2007 was $58.1 million. The renovation of BC Place, set for completion in 2011, will bring new and exciting business opportunities and expanded revenue.
Hotels near Venue
- Georgian Court Hotel Downtown Vancouver BC Canada
- Hampton Inn Hotel and Suites Downtown Vancouver BC Canada
- Best Western Hotel Downtown Vancouver BC Canada
- Days Inn Hotel Downtown
Vancouver BC Canada
- Viva Luxury Suites Hotel Downtown Vancouver BC Canada
- Landis Hotel and Suites Downtown Vancouver BC Canada
- Robson Suites Hotel Downtown Vancouver BC Canada
- Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites North Vancouver BC Canada
- Grouse Inn Hotel and Suites North Vancouver BC Canada